The hotline for monoclonal antibody questions can be reached by text message only, at: 402-415-2133
Bebtelovimab and Molnupiravir
The FDA has issued an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) to permit the use of the unapproved products Bebtelovimab* IV push monoclonal antibody and Molnupiravir oral antiviral for the treatment of mild to moderate COVID-19 in patients who are at high risk for progression to severe COVID-19, including hospitalization or death. Restrictions apply.
Treatments are currently available at our Millard location.
If you feel one of these treatments is necessary for your condition, please have your doctor send Kohll's Rx a prescription.
Are you COVID-19 positive, seeking treatment, and you do not have a primary care physician? Please text our COVID-19 hotline at: 402-415-2133 for assistance.
*used for whom alternative COVID-19 treatment options approved or authorized by FDA are not accessible or clinically appropriate.
Physicians: Download our Referral Fax Forms
Bebtelovimab Infusion Order Form for COVID-19 Monoclonal Antibody (MAB) Therapy
Molnupiravir Order Form for COVID-19 Antiviral Therapy
Evusheld is no longer approved for use within the United States.
Paxlovid is no longer available at any Kohll's Rx locations.
Please refer to the link below to find a pharmacy who carries Paxlovid near you.
Some answers to common questions are below.
Frequently Asked Questions
- General COVID-19 FAQs
- PCR Test FAQs
- Rapid Antibody Test FAQs
- Rapid Antigen Test FAQs
- COVID-19 Vaccines for Moderately or Severely Immunocompromised People
Fact Sheets for Recipients/Caregivers
- Pfizer Fact Sheets for Recipients/Caregivers
- Moderna Fact Sheets for Recipients/Caregivers
- Novavax Fact Sheets for Recipients/Caregivers
- Janssen Fact Sheets for Recipients/Caregivers
- Sotrovimab Fact Sheet for Recipients/Caregivers
- Paxlovid Fact Sheet for Recipients/Caregivers
- Molnupiravir Fact Sheet for Recipients/Caregivers
Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers
- Pfizer Fact Sheets for Healthcare Providers
- Moderna Fact Sheets for Healthcare Providers
- Novavax Fact Sheets for Healthcare Providers
- Janssen Fact Sheets for Healthcare Providers
- Sotrovimab Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers
- Paxlovid Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers
- Molnupiravir Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers