FlexStep is an elegant combination of regular stairs and wheelchair lift, which easily provides wheelchair users and the walking-impaired access between two levels. The convertible 2-in-1 solution saves a lot of space compared to both stairs and a lifting platform. FlexStep is easy to integrate into any existing surroundings due to a wide range of design options and configurations.
- Innovative, effective design for disabled access
- High Quality European product
- Easy to integrate in both new and existing buildings
- Both indoor and outdoor use
- No structural alterations are necessary, just a level floor
- Safe to use
- Runs even during power failures
- Variations available for lift heights from 14.17 in to 43.70 in (360 mm to 1110 mm)
Kohll's Rx is proud to be the first American distributer of the FlexStep which has been used widely across Europe and Asia. For a full demo, please visit our Omaha, NE showroom located at 12741 Q St.
- 3 steps: starting at $15,999
- 4 steps: starting at $17,999
- 5 steps: starting at $19,999
- 6 steps: starting at $22,499
Price does not include shipping, installation and safety gate.
Kohll's Rx offers several financing options.
For more information and order details, call 402-973-1941 or contact us.
More LiftUp Products by Kohll's Rx
A simple, battery operated lifting chair which helps a fallen person stand within only a few minutes.
A rehabilitation staircase with steps that can be adjusted to different levels of difficulty.