The Raizer is a battery operated, mobile lifting chair which helps a fallen person stand within only a few minutes. This portable, lightweight device is easily assembled and operated by only one assistant. Using the Raizer is much safer, faster, and easier than traditional methods of lifting fallen people.
Razier Chairs Lift Fallen From the Floor
Kohll's Rx First American Razier Distributor — Offers Best Prices, Rentals and Financing
With one of the largest mobility and home safety showrooms in the country, Omaha-based Kohll's Rx has been a longtime leader in safe solutions for helping seniors and the physically challenged live how they want to live and to go where they want to go! Kohll's Rx was the first U.S. distributor of Liftup products, made in Denmark by a company dedicated to innovation and the development of products to improve the welfare of the medically disadvantaged, improving the lives of those who need it. In fact a Kohll's Rx customer is one of the few U.S. customers featured on the company's website for their FlexStep product!
Kohll's Rx offers the best prices possible and a number of plans to make the Razier Liftup Chair available to as many people as possible who could need it, including a try-before-you-buy and rent-to-own programs.
About the Raizer LiftUp Chair – The Ultimate Floor Recovery Device
The Razier chair is a convenient and battery-powered method of helping a person who has fallen stand up safely and easily, whether due to age, being physically challenged or any other condition. Here are a number of its features:
- Lightweight and mobile
- Easily assembled
- Works quickly, within minutes
- Protects caregivers with minimum effort and those needing care, especially lifting a heavier person that has fallen
Falling and Not Being Able to Get Up is Quite Common
According to the Centers for Disease Control, there are an estimated 29 million or more falls each year, touching nearly 1 out of every 4 seniors. Not everyone has the knowledge or is capable physically of helping someone stand or sit up from a fall. Done properly, helping lift someone from a fall can take two pieces of no-slip furniture and 11 different steps, from rolling them on their side, to getting on all fours to kneeling upright to a floor to seat lift — hopefully aided by at least a gait belt. Not done properly, both the fallen and caregiver risk serious injury.
Easy Operation and Safety Raising Someone from the Floor
The Razier Liftup Chair simplifies the process of lifting someone off the floor, protecting both the fallen and the caregiver and helping them stay safe and comfortable during the process. Because the chair is operated by one button or remote control, the caregiver can stay focused observing and caring for the fallen, keeping them calm and helping support their head or limbs during the lifting process. Because the fallen has direct contact with the floor, the chair and physical and eye contact their caregiver, staying calm is easier. The raising and transfer operation is very smooth and steady, creating a dignified experience.
How the Razier Liftup Chair Works as a Floor Recovery Device
Designed to operate in tight spaces by one assistant, the Razier Liftup Chair can be quickly deployed to help the fallen to a sitting or near standing position with minimal physical effort from the assistant. Follow these simple steps (or watch the video below):
- Easily assemble the Raizer Liftup Chair within minutes, connecting the back rest and legs to the heavier seat holding the battery.
- Help the fallen person on to one side, very carefully and with a attention to any injuries or sore spots.
- While the fallen person is on their side, place the Razier Liftup Chair on its side, the back rest, seat and legs aligning with the fallen individual.
- Carefully roll the fallen person on to their back with the Razier Liftup Chair aligned to their body underneath, fasten the seat belt if you want.
- Activate the battery with the buttons on the side of the chair to begin lifting the chair into the seating or near-standing position within seconds.
Key Features and Specifications of the Razier LiftUp Chair
- Lifting Capacity: 330 lbs
- Lifting Time: 20-30 seconds
- Number of Lifts on a Full Charge: 40 at the top lifting capacity, up to 100 for average weights
- Usable on any floor surface
- Easy to assemble with color-coded guides
- Weight: 20 lbs. for the seat (holds the battery), 9 lbs. for the back rest and legs. Total 29 lbs.
- Seat Dimensions: 18.5 inches wide and 8 inches deep
- Transportable in two bags
- Charger (2 included): Wall outlet, Soniel 100-240V, and a 12V car adapter
- Full Charging Time (wall outlet): 6 hours
- Time to Charge From Empty for One Lift: Approximately 10-15 minutes
- Easy to clean
- Warranty: 2 years on part defects
- Extras include a remote control, hygiene cover, trolley, stair wheels or bike bracket
Reviews by Kohll's Rx Customers
“I have found the Raizer to be a very beneficial device and have used it to easily and quickly raise my wife from a prone position in the floor to a sitting position so she could then stand up. I highly recommend it to anyone who does not have immediate access to assistance from others to help raise someone from the floor if they have fallen and can't get up.”– Dean Hopper