StairTrainer is a rehabilitation staircase with steps that can be adjusted to different levels of difficulty. StairTrainer has gained popularity among clinics and physiotherapists worldwide for its unbeaten success rate combined with a high safety standard and user friendliness.
- Several adjustment options for level of difficulty
- Simple to transport
- Digital display enables user to follow progress
- Faster begin of rehabilitation process
- Higher success rate of rehabilitation
- Safer way of training or exercising
- Mobile training device
- Sharing of device between several departments and clinics possible
- Ensures training in undisturbed surroundings
- Plug & Play feature requires no installation or setup by professionals
- Available in children and adults versions
Kohll's Rx is proud to be the first American distributer of the StairTrainer which has been used widely across Europe and Asia. For a full demo please visit our Omaha, NE showroom located at 12741 Q St.
The StairTrainer costs $3,995 which does not include shipping or installation.