- Welcome email with link to the scheduler
- Appointment confirmation
- 48-hour appointment reminder
- Missed appointment alert with link to reschedule appointment
- Results are ready
Results & Reports
- Basic Participant Report – indicates biometrics and how an individual’s results compare to healthy ranges. This 2-3 page report provides participants with their laboratory results, expected ranges, and a brief description of the tests performed.
- Aggregate Reporting – As a client, you will receive an OurCompany Profile, an aggregate report offered at the conclusion of your wellness program. In addition, when 40 or more participants are represented we will provide a standard analytics package at that reports results at facility, division, region, or other sub-group level. For multi-year programs, the aggregate report provides year-to-year analytics, including cohort reports with valuable insights into changes of population’s health which helps clients optimize resources and programming.
- Health Profile – Results summary for physician, historical results, metabolic syndrome risk scoring, viewed online or mailed to participant,
- Guide to Health – Health improvement tips specific to the results. Highlights keys risks for participants, age and gender- specific imagery, employer-specific programs.
- Kohll’s Rx helps employers measure incremental health improvements with Rescreen, a unique service that allows qualified participants to screen more than once in a defined time frame. The additional results from Rescreen can help employers evaluate the impact of their wellness initiatives on employee health.
Security and Data
- DataLink interfaces provides reliable, secure data transfer
- Quality assurance processes and checks are in place before testing
- All health professional receive HIPPA and data security training
Biometric Screening FAQs
How long does the screening take?
The screening should take 15-20 minutes. Please remember to arrive on time.
How do I prepare for my Biometric Screening?
- Before your screening appointment you are required to fast for 9-12 hours (if your testing requires fasting).
- Do not eat or drink anything except water; black coffee and tea are also fine; however, do not use cream or sugar.
- Take all your normal medications as directed by your physician(s).
- Drink plenty of water before your screening to stay hydrated.
- If you have a medical condition that does not allow you to fast for 9-12 hours, please follow your healthcare provider’s instructions.
- Wear a loose fitting shirt that allows you to roll up your sleeve for a blood pressure check.
Can I return to work afterward?
Yes. It is safe to return to work after your screening.
How far in advance do I need to request an event?
We ask that you request at least 60 days in advance due to the planning and preparation of each event.
Why should I participate in this Screening?
You will be able to:
- Find out what your “health indicators” are for the tests that are being completed
- Identify potential risks
- Receive an information brochure or book with your personal results.
What does “aggregated data/report” mean?
All personal identifying information (name, address, ID or insurance information) is stripped out of the data. Only the test results are shared in a data/report format. As an example, the report may show that out of 50 employees tested, 17 had Total Cholesterol numbers higher than 260.
What is the minimum number of participants needed to operate a biometric screening event?
- Venipuncture – 20 participants
- Fingerstick – 30 participants