Fill out this quick and easy form.
Travel Vaccination Information
When planning a trip the last thing you want to think about is getting sick. Many of the diseases contracted while traveling are preventable. Immunizations are the best way to protect yourself from contracting a serious illness while traveling. The World Health Organization recommends that travelers consult a travel vaccination clinic at least 4-6 weeks before departure. Kohll’s Rx recommends being vaccinated up to 6 months prior to your trip. Some vaccinations can take this long to complete. There are three types of immunizations: routine, required, and recommended.
- Routine immunizations should be given to all adults every 10 years, whether or not they are traveling.
- Required immunizations are given to travelers entering certain countries. These countries require proof of immunization from your travel clinic before you can enter the country.
- Recommended immunizations vary based on your travel destination, planned activities, and health status. Kohll’s Rx Pharmacists can assess your risk level and recommend the necessary immunizations.
Kohll’s Rx offers the following travel immunizations at our eight locations in Nebraska and Iowa:
- Yellow Fever
- DTaP (Tetanus-Diphtheria-Pertussis)
- Immune Globulin
- Malaria & Traveler’s Diarrhea
- Varicella (Chickenpox)
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- HPV (Gardasil)
- Typhoid Fever
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella)
- Influenza (Flu)
YELLOW FEVER NOTE: Sanofi Pasteur, Yellow Fever manufacturer, is currently out of the Yellow Fever vaccine. We are working with the CDC to administer the investigational Yellow Fever vaccine that is coming into the market. Please request this when completing our travel vaccine form.
To request a travel vaccination, please fill out the travel vaccination form and a travel vaccination pharmacist will contact you within one business day.
If you have any questions please call 402-733-2000.