- Simple Operation – Control on armrest activates stairlift. Two wireless remote controls also included.
- Space Saving – Narrow vertical rail installs close to wall to preserve maximum stairway space.
- Sleek & Clean – Vertical rail with hidden gear rack gives clean appearance and reduces exposure to dirt, grease.
- Easy On/Off – Seat swivels up to 90 degrees at top landing, extends and locks in place for safe exit away from steps.
- Compact – Arms, seat and footrest fold to save space.
- Dependable – Battery-powered ensures performance even in power outage. Stairlift continually charging along entire rail.
- Safe – Easy to use retractable seat belt. Obstruction safety sensors stop lift when bumps into object.
- Made in the USA.
- Seat Pad Size: 153/4 in wide x 163/4 in deep (391 mm wide x 416 mm deep)
- Width Between Arms: 201/4 in (514 mm)
- Footrest Size: 101/2 in long x 11 in wide (267 mm long x 279 mm wide)
- Vertical Rail: Installs within 5 in (127 mm) of the wall
Industry Leading Warranty
Lifetime Warranty on Major Components — motor, gearbox, drivetrain and rail — for the lifetime of the Bruno Stairlift as long as the original purchaser owns the stairlift.
2-Year Warranty on all components after date of installation by an Authorized Bruno Dealer. 30-Days Labor Coverage after date of installation by an Authorized Bruno Dealer for any manufacturing defect.