Rentals available for $50 per day or $200 per week. Power chair repair services also available.
Standard Power Wheelchairs
Standard power wheelchairs and scooters, also known as Power Operated Vehicles (POVs), are a good choice if you need assistance getting around your home or apartment and don’t have advanced seating or positioning needs. Kohll’s will work with you and your clinicians to see if a standard power chair or scooter is the right choice for you.
- Great at maneuvering in tight spaces – can turn on a dime
- Easy to learn and use
- Can be adjusted for speed and comfort
- Conveniently charged by simply plugging in
Complex Rehab Power Wheelchairs
We know a change in mobility comes with many challenges and we want be your partner throughout. One of our wheelchair specialists will meet with you to identify exactly what combination of frame and accessories suit your needs. Our goal is to maximize your ability to perform daily activities and maintain your lifestyle.
Who needs a complex power chair?
Most users of complex power wheelchairs have significant mobility deficits due to traumatic injuries, progressive or degenerative neuromuscular diseases or birth disorders. The appropriate complex power wheelchair can increase function, comfort, stability and independence.
Complex power chairs come in a variety of types including front-wheel drive, mid-wheel drive and rear-wheel drive bases. They are adaptable for modification in many ways:
- Width, depth, height, seat angles
- Specialty and custom seat and back cushions
- Positioning items such as headrests and side / hip supports
- Powered tilt and/or recline functions
- Manual and power elevating leg rests and foot platforms
- Specialty joystick controls
- Alternative drive controls including foot control, head control, sip-n-puff
Some of the brands we carry:
Power Wheelchair Accessories
Browse our selection of power chair accessories »